Sunday 30 March 2014

Spring Fling

Spring Fling
The Win a quilt competition has ended on 21st February and the winner was Helen Groenewald. I handed the quilt over to Helen 2 weeks later and was so excited to meet her and her daughter, Chantelle, who was equally excited to receive the quilt.







I had so much fun quilting Spring Fling, doing a lot of free motion quilting, also using some of Judy Madsen's designs on some of the blocks and designing some of my own blocks to match and fit in with Judy's designs.

























Thank you to every one who has entered into the competition, it is heart warming to see so many people enjoying seeing my quilts.  I hope Helen will have many years to enjoy this quilt and that it will become a heirloom in her family.


No comments:

Post a Comment